EZ Koat 30 Plus
UV/Aqueous Coating & Curing System for Cut-Sheets and Web
Enhance the look and value of product packaging, catalog covers, product brochures, postcards, business cards, and more using the EZ Koat 30 Plus. This high-powered coating system provides users the ability to apply UV, aqueous, primer & specialty coatings to a wide variety of substrates - including those that are digitally printed.
- Cost effective, sheet-fed or web flood coating and priming system
- Can be used inline or offline
- Handles substrates up to 30.5” (775mm) wide by unlimited length (hand-fed)
- Provides coating control and speed adjustment on-the-fly with the color touch screen
- Uses Solid State Digital UV lamp controller that permits infinite curing and temperature control, saving power and money
- Eliminates the need for re-circulation of the coating – no waste!
- 2-minute coating change (no tanks to clean!
Cost Effective, Sheet-Fed Flood Coating and Priming System
Suitable for both small and large jobs, the EZ Koat 30 Plus can be used offline to produce jobs on-demand, using sheets up to 30.5” wide. For users looking to produce higher volumes, the EZ Koat 30 Plus can be placed inline with large format printers to create an automated workflow solution. Using the Kompac conveyer system, printed sheets are automatically sent to the EZ Koat 30 Plus, where they are flood coated, cured and re-stacked.
Sheet Size: 30.5” (775mm) x unlimited length (hand-fed)
UV Lamp: Solid state - variable UV 110-400 watts/inch
Speed: Up to 200 fpm (60 m/m)
Stock Weight: 7pt. to 30pt (140 to 600 g/m²)
Weight: 1000 lbs. 455kgs
Dimensions: 115"L x 48"W x 51"H (2.9m x 1.2m x 1.3m)
Coater Electrical: 460-490/3Φ/50-60Hz/30 amps 380-400/13Φ/50-60Hz/30 amps
Offline/Inline Coating Solution for a Demanding Production Environment!
Proudly made in the USA, the Kompac EZ Koat 30 Plus is built for 24/7 operation and is the only UV coating system to feature Digital UV! With additional features such as the Kompac Kwik Stack, users can greatly increases delivery capacity and provides a perfect stack on every job! Wether you require dolly or pallet stacking; the Kwik Stack will dramatically decrease your job turn around times!
Want More Information?
Cost Effective For Double-Sided Flood Coating And Priming
Available in EZ Koat 20 and 30 configurations, users can save money and reduce the time it takes per project by coating both sides of the sheet or roll - all in a single pass! Suitable for both small and large jobs, the Duplexor can be used offline to produce jobs on-demand, coating sheets up to 30.5” wide.
• Easily apply UV, aqueous, specialty coatings and primers to both sides of the sheet or roll, in a single pass
• Reduce the time it takes per project by eliminating the need to recirculate and coat a second time
• Can be used inline or offline, for sheet-fed application
• Optional high-pile feeders and stackers allow for higher volume sheet coating
• Uses Solid State Digital UV lamp controller that permits infinite curing and temperature control, saving power and money
• Additional add-ons include: in-line conveyors, IR drying, sheet detection (to prevent fires), and corona treating
• 2-minute coating change (no tanks to clean!)
Kompac Vac: Quick and effortless 2-minute coating change & clean up
Coating Sensor: Automatically detects coating level & replenishes as needed
IR Dryer: Dries aqueous coatings and assists UV coating wet-out for increased gloss levels
Sheet Detection: Monitoring system helps prevent fires and track sheet counts
Interface Conveyor: Allows for inline coating on select digital & offset presses
High Pile Feeder: Pallet/Dolly loadable feeder for high volume feeding
High Pile Stacker: Pallet/Dolly loadable stacker for high volume stacking
Cool UV : Add on for heat sensitive substrates
Duplexer: For double-sided coating
Corona Treating: For plastic, synthetic, and metalized substrates
Kompac Coatings & Primers
A proper coating can enhance the appearance and durability, increasing the printed product’s value. Kompac offers a wide range of finishing options, with a complete line of UV, aqueous, specialty coatings and primers available for all products. Kompac will help you create a visually outstanding finished product! Place orders through our website, or by contacting our sales department. Available in 1, 2.5 & 5 gallon pails, these coatings can be ordered and shipped worldwide.
In addition to regular coatings, Kompac has developed custom coating solutions for special applications, and aqueous and UV primers for difficult to print on substrates. These special purpose coatings can be used for the following applications:
•Soft touch•Writing/gluing •Dry erase •Silver/gold scratch off •Blister packaging
•Non-skid/sand •Food grade application•Playing cards •White opaque