Kompac Cleaners & Coatings
A proper coating can enhance the appearance and durability, increasing the printed product’s value. Kompac offers a wide range of finishing options, with a complete line of UV, aqueous, specialty coatings and primers available for all products. Whether you want to flood coat an entire substrate or add dimension to a printed product using 3D raised spot coating, Kompac will help you create a visually outstanding finished product! Place orders through our website, or by contacting our sales department. Available in 1, 2.5 & 5 gallon pails, these coatings can be ordered and shipped worldwide.
- Komplete Line of UV, Aqueous Coatings & Primers
- Available in 1 & 5 Gallon Pails
- NEW! 2.5 Gallon Mess-Free Dispensing Jugs
- Specialty / Custom Coatings
- Custom Coating Support & Solutions
- One Stop Shopping for Coating & Supplies
- Knowledgeable & Friendly Customer Service
- Worldwide Distribution & Support
Request More Info
Kompac Komplete UV & Aqueous Cleaner
Keep it Clean, Keep it Green! The Greener alternative to IPA & Ammonia
To keep your UV and/or Aqueous Coating Equipment operating like the day it was installed and ensure each job will have the visual appeal, lasting durability & outstanding finish your customers expect, it is extremely important to properly clean and maintain your Kompac Coating Equipment. Make a switch to a more sensible solution. Kompac recommends UV Klean & Aque Klean as a part of your daily UV & Aqueous coating clean-up procedure!
- AQUE KLEAN 1 Ga – 98602 - This is an ammonia free aqueous cleaner that has the ability to re-wet partially dried aqueous coatings and primers.
- UV KLEAN 1 Ga – 98604 - This is a low VOC UV cleaner that contains additives that will help protect your rollers.
Kompac Komplete Cleaners are available by the Gallon, Case (4 gallons), 5 Gallon Pail & 55 Gallon Drum.
- Water Miscible
- Low VOC
- No oily residue
- No blanket swell
- Meets US & Canadian environmental regulations
Coating Applications & Products
- UV 1.6 HIGH GLOSS 1 Ga – 90296 / 5 Ga – 90295 - Low viscosity coating with fast flow out. Good for synthetic and gloss coated stock.
- UV 2.0 MATTE 1 Ga – 90332 / 5 Ga – 90334 - Low viscosity coating with good flow out. It can be used on most papers and synthetics.
- UV 3.0 HIGH GLOSS 1 Ga - 90292 / 5 Ga - 90291- Medium viscosity coating especially designed for HP Indigos and Offset Printers. It is writeable, glueable and recoatable (It will adhere to itself very well). It is good for most coated stock and absorbant stock. NOT good on toner based products.
- UV 3.1 HIGH GLOSS 1 Ga - 98591 / 5 Ga - 98589 - Thinner version of the 3.0. It is a low viscosity coating with good flow out. It works well on synthetics and board stock.
- UV 5.1 MATTE 1 Ga – 90305 / 5 Ga – 90304 - Medium viscosity coating that is writeable and glueable. It is good for most synthetics and coated stocks. Works on most Konica Minolta printed stock.
- UV 5.3 GLOSS 1 Ga – 90307 / 5 Ga – 90306 - Low to medium viscosity coating that is writeable and glueable. It is good for most synthetics and coated stocks.
- UV 5.5 HIGH GLOSS 1 Ga – 90326 / 5 Ga – 98634 - High viscosity coating designed for the KF Series of coaters. It is good for almost all substrates and print engines.
- UV 6.2 HIGH GLOSS 1 Ga – 90327 / 5 Ga – 98582 - Medium viscosity coating that is good for most substrates and has good scratch resistant properties.
- UV 6.6 HIGH GLOSS 1 Ga – 90288 / 5 Ga – 90287 - Low to medium viscosity with good flow out. (Replacement for 6.4) It was designed for hard to coat toner based products. It can be used on almost all substrates and printed materials. This has very good scratch resistant properties.
- UV 9.2 HIGH GLOSS 1 Ga – 90324 / 5 Ga – 98635 - Medium viscosity coating that is a good all around coating for most printed material.
- UV 15.0 HIGH GLOSS 1 Ga – 90328 / 2.5 Ga – 90285 5 Ga – 98636 - High viscosity coating designed for coating Memjet printed materials. It is also used for thickening all of our coatings when needed for absorbant papers and is also very good on very absorbant label stock.
- UV 24.0 HIGH GLOSS 1 Ga – 98702 / 2.5 Ga – 98703 5 Ga – 98701 - This is a very high viscosity coating that can be used to thicken other coatings and has been used on uncoated papers. Also good for Memjet printed materials.
- UV 30.0 HIGH GLOSS 1 Ga – 98706 / 2.5 Ga – 98707 5 Ga – 98705 - Low to medium viscosity coating that has very good weather and water resistant properties designed for banners and synthetic bumper stickers. When ran two or more times on synthetic materials or labels it is almost water proof.