Cost effective for double-sided flood coating and priming
Available in EZ Koat 20 and 30 configurations, users can save money and reduce the time it takes per project by coating both sides of the sheet or roll - all in a single pass! Suitable for both small and large jobs, the Duplexor can be used offline to produce jobs on-demand, coating sheets up to 30.5” wide.
Suitable for both small and large jobs, the Duplexor can be used offline to produce jobs on-demand, coating sheets up to 30.5” wide. For users looking for web applications, the Duplexor can be placed inline with large format printers to create an automated workflow solution. As well, Kompac offers pallet loadable feeders and stackers – making it easy to increase efficiency, and output production with high volume feeding and stacking.
• Easily apply UV, aqueous, specialty coatings and primers to both sides of the sheet or roll, in a single pass
• Reduce the time it takes per project by eliminating the need to recirculate and coat a second time
• Can be used inline or offline, for sheet-fed application
• Optional high-pile feeders and stackers allow for higher volume sheet coating
• Uses Solid State Digital UV lamp controller that permits infinite curing and temperature control, saving power and money
• Additional add-ons include: in-line conveyors, IR drying, sheet detection (to prevent fires), and corona treating
• 2-minute coating change (no tanks to clean!)